Friday, November 12, 2021

Week in Review - 11/12/2021

 


  • Pokémon Crystal (3DS)
I started a Crystal Nuzlocke this summer and I picked it up again to chip away at it. I left Eruteak and made my way all the way to Cianwood. Gym Leader Morty took out some of my best Pokémon, though. It felt a bit impossible to recover. Sure enough, Gym Leader Chuck defeated me in Cianwood. My newly caught Gyrados, Satya, defeated his Primeape easily enough, but then his Poliwrath tore through the rest of my weakened team. Even MVP Magnemite, Quartz, was taken out in a single Dynamic Punch. 

  • Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (Switch)
It has been a while since I fired these up. Anticipating the Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl in two weeks, I decided to do a bit of Poké-maintenance. Deez was kind enough to get me codes for Shiny Zamazenta and Zacian, Shiny Celebi and a Dada Zarude. I had been sitting on the codes for a while and decided it was time to add them to my collection. Pokémon Sword is the first Pokémon game I've completed the entire Pokédex since - I daresay - Pokémon Silver. This includes the DLC. It's one of the few good things about the Dexit Controversy. It made collecting a bit easier again. 



- TOP

1 comment:

  1. "Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you. Keep it up friend. . Regard gacorteros.com"

    ReplyDelete