Friday, April 20, 2012

Week in Review - 4/20/2012

I apologize for ignoring this column for two weeks.
Truth be told I've only been playing two games since April started.












 Dungeon Defenders

Since April began, Dungeon Defenders has been running an Easter egg hunt which runs until the end of the month. The normal eggs are rather rare, but 24 unlock a Bunny costume for the Squire character. After getting the costume for both my own and my wife’s account, I began farming and selling the eggs and have made quite an extraordinary profit. After completing the original campaign on “Insane” we have turned our attention to the expansion “Eternia Shards” content and are finding it quite challenging. My enthusiasm for this game is still going strong.


Xenoblade Chronicles

Xenoblade Chronicles was released on April 6th and I’ve been playing it ever since. I dare say I’m not terribly far in the game, but I am always kept busy with seemingly never-ending side-quests and projects to work on within the game. This builds relationships and affinity with people and places in the game and my characters grow ever stronger for their challenges ahead. So far I am enjoying the story and characters, but what truly shines in this game is the exploration and the music. Every piece of music I’ve encountered thus far has been absolutely stunning.

-TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment