Sunday, January 31, 2016

Felin Files #1 - Stranded

I am Kathmandu.

I must survey the surroundings!
You may have heard of me. I'm an intrepid Felin explorer. I am known for my unending wealth of curiosity even for a Felin. As luck would have it, I'm stranded on this blasted moon in the Lathasia Expanse. My worthless piece of junk of a starship has broken down in orbit and I am scrounging the surface of this inhospitable death zone for food and supplies. Everything here wants to kill me and my pathetic katar barely scratches their hides. I have hidden myself underground numerous times to avoid confrontation with the indigenous species.

Salvation is at hand!
I have spent many horrible days on this planet looking for some means to defend myself. I finally found an old weapons crate with a rusty pistol inside. It was truly a gift from Bastet at this point. I cannot tell you how embarrassing it is to hide from these pitiful creatures. Aside from misfortune, I found another traveler on this planet. Before we could get acquainted, he was devoured by tongue-bats from the depths of an old abandoned mine. I could not save him for fear of shooting him myself. I mourned my unnamed friend for several more terrible nights before braving the depths of this mine myself. Hopefully, I will be able to find materials to repair my ship within.

I smell a delicious fish dinner!

- Kathmandu
@TOPGamingBlog

Featuring:

No comments:

Post a Comment